HR On Demand
- If you had additional HR resources could your organization be more effective and productive?
- Could an independent perspective or someone with additional experience help you assess issues or implement solutions?
Our on-demand Human Resources services help clients through creative, strategic, and tactical solutions in a broad range of human resource situations.
Whether you have a fully staffed HR department and need additional resources or have little or no staff, we offer one-on-one access to expert HR professionals who understand the intricacies of operating a business in compliance with the myriad of employment rules and regulations. We are proficient in people services and well-versed statisticians and researchers. This combination allows us to know what to research, how to analyze situations, and how to present our findings in a way in which they can be practically applied to your organization.
We also help organizations that are contemplating or facing the difficult decision of right-sizing their staff. Our services provide peace of mind by offering a readily available resource for advice and counsel to help ensure compliance with employment regulations as well as eliminate critical issues that can help avoid unnecessary legal exposure, resolve workforce issues, make better long-term decisions, and prevent costly missteps.
We understand the unique challenges HR and talent management professionals face in their day-to-day jobs and in evolving their careers. We provide coaching/mentoring to support the needs of those professionals.
How important is effective communication strategy in your organization?
Communication is one of the key elements responsible for an organizations success and congenial atmosphere. Better communication brings the following results:
- Stronger employee engagement
- Clearer understanding between employees and management
- Better productivity as goals and expectations are aligned and conveyed with clarity
- Transparency with implementing changes
- Enhanced trust and confidence levels of the employees
- Improved performance and motivation
- Fewer misunderstandings resulting in less grievances and conflict
What is the role of HR in internal communication?
In small to medium size organization it’s HR which initiates and is responsible for internal communication. HR authors and disseminates various employee related policies and monitors their implementation. There are various tools and formats for effective internal communications:
- Small Group meeting
- Big group meetings
- Open House / Town Hall Meetings
- Notice boards
- Internal newsletters
- Employee Manuals
- Operational Manuals
- Training Workshops
- Performance Documentation
- Targeted desktop messages
- Effective screen saver messages
- Instant Messengers
Our communications consultants are HR writers experienced in describing information in such a way that it can be easily understood and is as compelling as possible. The goal of the communications consultant is to make materials such as HR training, benefits, and policies accessible and informative.
How We Help
The HR professional’s roles and responsibilities keep expanding.
Today’s top HR teams are expected to watch trends in recruiting, benefits and compensation, talent development, mentoring, succession planning, on-boarding, performance management, employer branding, social media, change management, and more.
For our clients, we deliver complete communication strategies, as well as targeted writing/editing support creating online content, email campaigns, policies and procedures, leader talking points, town hall presentations, training, employee benefit and on-boarding materials to support organizational objectives such as:
- Benefit Enrollments
- Engagement Survey Findings
- Mentoring Programs
- Recruiting Initiatives
- Reorganization, Mergers/Acquisitions
- On-boarding Programs
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership/Management Development
- Employee Branding Initiatives
- Other Training and Collateral Materials
“HR Insights has been a trusted partner for Unimin for more than 30 years. All of our most successful team members have been screened by Jon and his team. Our High-potential staff have been successful because of the training and professional development assistance provided by HR Insights.”