Employing the right people makes the difference for your business. But finding the best talent takes time, energy and know-how. Staying on top of the hiring process can be a real headache for an already busy owner, HR department or hiring manager – Writing and posting advertisements, searching Internet job boards, reading and tracking resumes, screening and interviewing candidates all take valuable time from your core responsibilities.
We spend the time learning about your company culture and how your business operates, identifying your needs and customizing a strategy that works for you.
Our Recruitment Process Management specialists help you:
- Identify your staffing and requisition needs
- Customize your strategic recruiting process
- Develop job descriptions and posting consistent with your brand and messaging
- Source candidates to increase applicant exposure and volume
- Review and screen high volume applicants based on your criteria
- Screen and short-list viable and bone fide candidates via Zoom or telephone
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidate on your behalf.
- Prepare you with situational, behavioral and performance questions for interviews.
- Conduct selection assessments and provide valuable feedback on selected candidates
- Coordinate offer and acceptance process